Competition time for fans of our Facebook page! We’re excited to be sponsoring The Garden Fairies with some adorable NZ-themed fairies for their garden design in the upcoming NZ Flower & Garden Show which will be held at the Trusts Arena in Auckland from 28th November – 2nd December 2018.
To share the excitement, we’re giving away two tickets to the show! To enter, head on to our Facebook page, check out the post regarding the competition and comments with your guess of how many fairies will be used in the garden design.
The person with the closest number will win the tickets. (Note, there’ll be a draw if more than one person gets it right.)
If you’re the lucky recipient, you will need to be able to pick up the tickets from the ticket booth at the NZ Flower & Garden Show on entry, on the day you wish to attend the show.
Please check out full T&C below!
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to fans of our Facebook page. So if you haven’t already, please ‘like’ the page before entering!
- This competition is not open to people directly associated with Garden Fairy Creations or their family.
- Tickets to be collected from the ticket booth at the NZ Flower & Garden Show on entry. They cannot be sent in the post.
- Tickets cannot be resold.
- The winner will be determined by who guesses the correct (or closest to) amount of fairies used in The Garden Fairies’ NZFGS garden design.
- If more than one entrant chooses the right answer, the winner will be drawn by Garden Fairy Creations at our discretion.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
- We will also contact the winner via private Facebook message, but if you don’t hear from us (ie, if our message gets trapped in the Other folder) please feel free to get in touch!
This competition will end on 8pm Sunday 25th November.